London - SE6 4TY
25 Hour Per Week, Monday - Friday, Term Time Only (41 Weeks)
£10.50 - per hour
To Apply please send your CV to the email address below.
Brett Smyth : email@example.com
We want you
Can you commit to feeding hungry tummies as well as hungry minds? We serve more than just a meal in our kitchens, so are you the exceptional Administrator Clerk we’re looking for?
The essential ingredient at the heart of our business is our people so we are searching for an experienced Administrator Clerk with a background in exceptional food catering services to join our business and work at one of our highly prestigious education settings based in
If you are looking for an employer that will invest in you and develop your career further, then look no further and apply!
Benefits we offer…
There are many advantages to working for us and we provide our employees with bespoke benefits which include:
· Free meals whilst at work
· Career development opportunities
· HIT Apprenticeships for all experience levels
· Reward & recognition schemes
· People awards to celebrate our employees
· Work/life balance
· Employee Benefits Platform
· Employee Assistance Program
· Recommend a friend scheme
· Company sick pay scheme
· Prestigious working environments
· Team events scheduled throughout the year
· 28 Prorated Holiday days inclusive of bank holidays
· Pension scheme
· Competitive salary
As a Administrator Clerk you will…
As well as having excellent presentation, communication, and management skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food and service and possess bags of enthusiasm.
• To undertake all administrative tasks with regards to supporting the General Manager.
• To be responsible for the financial accounting for the catering operation as a whole in line with the deadlines set within the business
• Daily checking and processing of all supplier invoices and credit notes using Evolution.
• To raise accurate accruals weekly for all deliveries/services supplied without invoices.
• Daily typing out of daily menus and updating the Estream system. Produce and oversee all marketing promotional material that is requested to be added to these screens by the catering management team.
• Produce signage for daily for meetings or as requested by the management team. Ensure that a standard stock of signage is kept consistent and readily available as required by the team; eg out of order signs, toilet signs, table number signs etc.
• To closely liaise with the Stores Manager to ensure accuracy of all pricing on the Sage system.
• Raise accurate accounts for extra catering within the deadlines set by the business
• To liaise closely with the School Finance Department with relation to the Free Issues costing and coding.
• Prepare and print off weekly financial accounts for General Manager approval.
• To process staff time sheets, entering overtime and recording sickness. Ensuring that timesheets are available for the commencement of each week of the business
• To carry out any reasonable requests of the management team.
• Producing new personal files for new starters. Ensuring that all relevant documentation required to meet the safeguarding, home office right to work and Holroyd Howe specifications are met.
• Obtaining relevant and appropriate references for potential candidates prior to interview.
• Responsible for filing of personal/sensitive documentation in the personal files and the upkeep of all personnel files.
• Assisting with interviews with regards to the Compulsory Safer Recruitment Questions.
Who we are…
Holroyd Howe is one of the UK’s leading contract caterers, providing fresh innovative food services solely to independent schools and colleges.
We are a team of experienced professionals who tailor our catering service provision specifically to suit children of all ages in order to meet the bespoke requirements of each school.
We invest in the training and development of our teams to give them the appropriate skills necessary to thrive in their job roles. We have outstanding teams of experienced professionals who tailor our catering service provision specifically to suit children, of all ages, meeting the bespoke requirements of our clients.
“Holroyd Howe is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all employees to share this commitment. All roles within Holroyd Howe are regarded as regulated activity and therefore we require an Enhanced DBS which includes a Barred List Check for all successful applicants. We will also require shortlisted applicants to provide appropriate information regarding their criminal offences.”
This appointment is offered on the return of satisfactory professional references.