Hospitality Head Chef
Uppingham - LE15 9UD
45 Hours Per Week, 5 out of 7, Full time
£45k -- Per Annum
To Apply please send your CV to the email address below.
Rachel Narayan : firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you
Can you commit to feeding hungry tummies as well as hungry minds? We serve more than just a meal in our kitchens, so are you the exceptional Hospitality Head Chef we’re looking for?
The essential ingredient at the heart of our business is our people so we are searching for an experienced Hospitality Head Chef with a background in exceptional food catering services to join our business and work at one of our highly prestigious education settings based in Uppingham – LE15 9UD
You will be working in a great kitchen environment using and serving fresh, seasonal produce using modern techniques and always looking at developing the food offer. If you are looking for an employer that will invest in you and develop your career further, then look no further and apply!
Benefits we offer…
There are many advantages to working for us and we provide our employees with bespoke benefits which include:
· Free meals whilst at work
· Career development opportunities
· HIT Apprenticeships for all experience levels
· Reward & recognition schemes
· People awards to celebrate our employees
· Work/life balance
· Employee Benefits Platform
· Employee Assistance Program
· Recommend a friend scheme
· Company sick pay scheme
· Prestigious working environments
· Team events scheduled throughout the year
· 28 Holiday days inclusive of bank holidays
· Pension scheme
· Competitive salary
As a Head Chef you will…
As well as having an excellent presentation, organisational and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food & service and possess bags of enthusiasm. Have worked in a similar environment at a management level
• Ideally have experience working within Education catering
• Have a progressive career to date
• Be up to date with current food trends
• Have a real passion for food and customer service
• Have good Health & Safety knowledge
• Be able to work within set budgets
• Know how to cost and plan menus accurately
Who we are…
Holroyd Howe is one of the UK’s leading contract caterers, providing fresh innovative food services solely to independent schools and colleges.
We are a team of experienced professionals who tailor our catering service provision specifically to suit children of all ages in order to meet the bespoke requirements of each school.
We invest in the training and development of our teams to give them the appropriate skills necessary to thrive in their job roles. We have outstanding teams of experienced professionals who tailor our catering service provision specifically to suit children, of all ages, meeting the bespoke requirements of our clients.
“Holroyd Howe is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all employees to share this commitment. All roles within Holroyd Howe are regarded as regulated activity and therefore we require an Enhanced DBS which includes a Barred List Check for all successful applicants. We will also require shortlisted applicants to provide appropriate information regarding their criminal offences.”
This appointment is offered on the return of satisfactory professional references.